The massive JIF peanut butter recall continues to impact food products that include it as an ingredient, triggering additional recalls as a result. The latest recall connected to the JIF situation concerns Protein Power Snacks from F&S Fresh Foods.
If you have JIF peanut butter products including this protein snack, you should avoid eating them. The peanut butter might be contaminated with Salmonella. As you’ve undoubtedly read, JIF products have triggered an outbreak in the US. At least 16 people have gotten sick so far, according to the latest CDC data.
The post New snack recall: If you bought this delicious snack, you better not eat it appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- $6 tool from a viral TikTok fixes holes in your wall the easy way
- Today’s deals: $17 Fire Stick, board games, $99 Nest Thermostat, Bose headphones, more
- 10 hidden Amazon deals only Prime members can get
- This mosquito trap really works – 42,000 Amazon shoppers can’t be wrong
Trending Right Now:
- Facebook may owe you a $400 settlement check – here’s how to find out
- If you can’t lose weight by eating less, these doctors may have the solution
- This shocking Netflix docuseries has viewers glued to their screens