Listeria monocytogenes continues to be a cause of concern, as the bacteria triggered another product recall, this time involving several cheese products from Paris Brothers. The company issued a recall for eight varieties of cheeses that were sold in several states under various brands. In total, 92 different kinds of cheese products across a wide range of brands and retailers are included in the recall.
Buyers in nine states who purchased any of the 92 possible options should ensure they do not eat any cheese from the recalled lots.
The post Major cheese recall: 92 cheeses were recalled and they’re dangerous to eat appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Today’s deals: $179 AirPods Pro, $13 Beckham Hotel pillows, $40 soundbar, more
- 5 Amazon best-sellers that are finally back after selling out
- Best Deals Today – Daily Deals & Sales: LIVE
Trending Right Now:
- Polar bears and grizzlies are mating to create giant hybrids, and humans are to blame
- The biggest Netflix movies in the world right now
- Netflix’s password-sharing crackdown is already a disaster